在世界經濟全球化的今天,中國的大部分企業已經有了涉外的業務,會和外國人進行交流,也可能會有出國的機會,所以在機場接人也是常見的事情,那么如何用商務英語在機場迎接客人呢,今天滬江小編就為大家介紹一下。

  如何用商務英語在機場迎接客人

  Excuse me, but are you Mr. Smith from the Tiger Trading Company of America?

  請問,您是美國Tiger貿易公司的史密斯先生嗎?

  Allow me to introduce myself.

  請允許我介紹一下自己。

  I'm here to meet you.

  我是來這兒接您的。

  Did you have a nice journey?

  旅途愉快嗎?

  Is this your first visit to China?

  這是您第一次來中國吧?

  We've talked to each other so many times over the telephone.

  我們在電話里已經交談過好多次了。

  Our car is out in the parking lot.

  我們的車就在外邊停車場。

  Let me help you with this suitcase.

  讓我來幫您提這只箱子。

  You are welcome.

  不客氣。

  Nice to see you again.

  再一次見到您真高興。

  Our manager Mr. Wang asked me to say hello to you.

  我們王經理讓我問候您。

  He meant to come here to meet you in person.

  他本來打算親自來接您的。

  Some other business held him back, so he asked me to come in his place.

  他被一些其他事情纏住了,所以才叫我代替他來。

  機場迎接的商務英語對話

  A: Hi , you must be Mary?

  A:嗨,你一定是瑪麗吧?

  B: Yes. It's a pleasure to meet you.How was your flight?

  B:是的,很高興遇見你,旅程如何?

  A: Everything was fine and the plane arrived on time.

  A:一路上都很順利,飛機也是準點到達。

  B: Shall we go? I've got a car waiting outside to take us to your hotel.

  B:我們可以走了嗎?外面已經有輛車等著接我們回旅館了。

  A: That'd be great. Thanks for taking the time to meet me here.

  A:太好了。謝謝你抽出時間來這里接我。

  B: No worries. Our company wants to make sure you have a pleasant trip.

  B:別擔心,我們公司希望確保您旅途愉快!

  A: I really appreciate it.

  A:我真的表示感激。

  B: Everything has been organized for you. The accommodation , the transport and all the other little things you may need.

  B:一切都已經為您準備好了,包括住宿、交通工具和您可能需要的其他物件。

  A: Does the conference begin tomorrow?

  A:會議明天開始嗎?

  B: Yes, there is a welcoming dinner to-morrow night.

  B:是的,明晚將有一個接風宴。

  A: That's great. It gives me some time to rest and see some of this city.

  A:真棒!那我就有時間休息一下并且參觀一下這座城市。

  B: It's already been arranged. I will take you on a city tour tomorrow morning.

  B:這也已經安排好了,明天上午我會帶您游覽。

  商務英語機場接機對話

  Mr. Wang: You must be Mr. Lake from Chicago?

  Mr. Lake: And you must be Mr. Wang. Thank you for meeting me.

  Mr. Wang: It's my pleasure. Welcome to Beijing.

  Mr. Lake: It's good to be here.

  Mr. Wang: How was your flight?

  Mr. Lake: Long, but quite comfortable.

  Mr. Wang: Did you have any trouble clearing customs?

  Mr. Lake: Oh no. They were quite quick and efficient.

  王先生:您一定就是芝加哥來的萊克先生吧?

  萊克先生:那你一定是王先生了。謝謝你來接我。

  王先生:這是我的榮幸。歡迎來北京。

  萊克先生:能來這兒真是太好了。

  王先生:飛行途中還好吧?

  萊克先生:旅途雖然漫長,但很舒服。

  王先生:通關時沒有什么麻煩吧?

  萊克先生:噢,沒有。他們動作很快,而且效率很高。

  商務英語機場迎接客人對話

  A: Excuse me, are you Mark?打擾了,你是馬克嗎?

  Tips: 一開始接機,建議拿張A4白紙,打印出客戶名字,要非常清晰,如果來不及打印,也要用大頭筆手寫客戶的名字。當然,如果做的比較好的話,可以專門做個高大上的牌子。 因為茫茫人海中,很難認出客戶。也可以一開始同客戶要照片,機場上有可能認出客戶。不過有些時候真人和照片看起來還是差別蠻大的。 所以讓客戶看到我們就簡單很多了。飛機有時候會早到,所以接機時最好提前半小時到,不要遲到。

  B: Yes, I am.我就是。

  A: I am Linda, I'm here to pick you up. 我來接您。

  B: How are you, Linda? Linda,您好嗎?

  A: I am fine, what about you? 我很好,您呢?

  B: I am fine, too, Thank you.Linda, I'm very sorry to keep you waiting so long. The flight was delayed because of the bad weather.不好意思讓你等了這么長時間。飛機因為惡劣天氣晚點了。

  A: It doesn’t matter (No problem). Welcome to Shenzhen 沒關系。歡迎來深圳。

  B: It’s good to be here. 來這感覺很好。

  A: I like your T-shirt, it’s cool. 我非常喜歡你的T恤,很酷。

  Tips: 破冰過程:夸獎客戶(發型,衣服,領帶,手表,眼鏡,鞋子)。

  B: Thank you, It' s very kind of you to say so. 謝謝。你這樣說真好。

  A: Our car is over there. This way, please. 我們的車在那邊,這邊請。

  B: OK.好的。

  C: Let me help you with your bags. 我幫你拿包。

  Tips: 如果你是女生,可以不用說。如果你旁邊有男生,男生可以這樣說。

  B: Thank you.謝謝。

  A: How was your flight? 旅途怎樣?

  B: Long, but quite comfortable. 長,但是很舒服。

  A: How many hours from your country to China? 從你國家到中國多久?

  B: About 14 hours.大約14個小時。

  A: Such a long journey. How many times have you been to China before? 之前來過中國幾次?

  B: This is my second time. I’ve been to Shanghai before. 這是我第二次,我之前去過上海。

  A: Shanghai is also a big city. You went there for travelling?上海也是一個大城市,你去那旅游么?

  B: No, for business. I have other business there. 不,做生意,我有其他生意在那里。

  A: Also LED light business? 也是LED燈的生意么?

  B: No, it’s another business. 不,其他生意。

  Tips: 問一下客戶第幾次來中國,看看他對中國是否熟悉。順便也可以側面問問客戶供應商在哪里。

  A: Shall we go to hotel or our company? 回酒店還是去公司?

  B:How long will it take to get to your company? 多久時間到公司?

  A: There is no traffic jam now, so it will take 30 minutes to our company. 因為不塞車,所以30分鐘能到公司。

  B:OK, Then let’s go to your company. 好的,去你公司吧。

  A: OK.好的。

  以上就是滬江小編為大家整理的如何用商務英語在機場迎接客人,如果商務英語能力不佳,那么在迎接客人的時候就可能會鬧出大的笑話,就會比較尷尬,希望本篇文章介紹的內容能夠幫助大家做得更好。